Pranayam Meditation Gentle yoga during covid-19 By Pratibha Jani
In this time or crisis all around the world the best thing sometimes and the hardest thing to do is take a deep breath relax and let go. The Covid -19 has affect us all and we truly are all in it but we are all in it together. So hang in there and this too shall pass.
Meditation: on your own if possible. Allow the rock ripples in the lake to quiet down. A good time to practice relaxation would be 20 to 30 minutes. After this we try to get into Meditation. Please remember to always Practice under the guidance of a well qualified teacher. Be yourself. Let go. Enjoy the nothingness. Share your experience. A healthy mind nurtures a happy and healthy body. As we all know, having balance in life is the most important part of a Human life.
Relaxation and Stress Management: In order to attain this balance we need synchronization between our body, mind and soul. Various techniques of relaxation and meditation are one of the best ways to achieve this peace of mind.
Best times to practice just before or as sunrise, just before or at sunset, at night before going to bed. Please make
sure you have not had anything to eat or drink at least an hour or two before meditation.
- A small, QUIET, clean and almost empty room/corner/area (not too much light-or just draw the shades down).
- A small Asana to sit on.
- Have an intention to practice relaxation.
- Be in the present during the practice.
- Resolve to try and not to judge yourself or others during practice
If you need to be with someone please join us virtually (my subscribed members only please)
Gentle Beginner Yoga and Meditation : Group Classes
Online only Due to Covid-19 2020 sessions
Due to Covid-19 emergency situation and social distancing guidelines and in order to keep connected to my members and the community, I am running some online live meditation and gentle yoga sessions. Please try and stay connected during these trying times. All who are able to, Reach out and join the classes online if you wish.
ONLINE SESSIONS only Now
- Monday 5.30 pm to 6.15 pm – Yoga and relaxation
- Tuesday 10.30 am to 11.15 am Yoga and relaxation
- Wednesday 6.00 pm to 6.10 pm (Pranayam-mindful Meditation)
- Thursday 10.30 am to 11.15 am Yoga and relaxation
- Thursday 5.30 pm to 6.15 pm. Yoga and relaxation
- Friday 10.30 am to 11.am (Pranayam and mindful Meditation
Stay safe. Stay Positive. Stay virtually connected. We truly are all in this together. e mail : email@example.com to sign up.